cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply entertainment voucher

A month or so ago I bought the NOWTV box which came with two entertainment passes, a kids pass and a 1 day sports pass. I activated one entertainment pass and the kids pass (which expired yesterday.)

I’ve recently bought the Black Friday stick offer with the cinema pass (which I’ve activated today.)

In the passes and vouchers section on my account there are two remaining, the sports pass and then entertainment pass. I’ve tried activating the second entertainment pass but I keep getting the error saying “You're trying to apply your voucher to the wrong Pass” 

does anyone know why? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Was the nowtv box you bought with the bundled passes a 4K smart box with the pink nowtv logo on the top of the box casing ?

If so, this box usually comes with a one month cinema, one month entertainment, one month kids and one day sports pass (i don't think it comes with two one month entertainment passes) ?

Perhaps if you post a screen shot of your active Passes on your account, by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and a second screen shot showing the vouchers saved in the "Vouchers Waiting for You"  page, then hopefully somebody can see what's happening and offer some advice.

Alternatively, you could try live chat for assistance and help.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices