cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IamStephen
Scholar

Unable to apply current member offer for 50% off combined Entertainment and Cinema pass

Hi there,

I trying to apply a current member offer that consists of, as stated:

4 months Movies and Entertainment for £39.99 Save 55% 

'You pay £39.99 for 4 months of Sky Cinema and Entertainment: One off payment of £39.99'

But when I go through to claim and apply the offer I am requested to pay a total of £87.92 today.

I've tried to login through multiple browsers and it is still the exact same issue...

hoping someone might be able to help or advise?

Kindest regards

Stephen 

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope - had nothing at all for Cinema pass. 😞

IamStephen
Scholar

Nothing here either apart from a (useless to me) sports offer.

disappointed...

KenMac
Mentor

Same. Only the useless sport one. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, only offer is for Sports Pass. It’s a shame, I would have enjoyed having NowTv over the Xmas period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Heads up folks, I had 50% off entertainment and movies deals for 6months pop up today, which I went for.

Fingers crossed for the rest of you 

KenMac
Mentor

Oooh thanks for the heads up. Sadly still only the sports offer at the moment for me, but I'll keep even more of an eye out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no Movies & Entertainment offer for me. Just a Sports offer that I have zero interest in.

This is the first time in 2-3 years that I haven’t renewed due to there being no Black Friday Movies & Entertainment offer.

I’ll stick with Netflix and Amazon Prime for now.

IamStephen
Scholar

Hi again,

If anyone can explain to me how to actually post images on a forum post I will upload multiple images of the deal then at least they can't say it didn't exist...and hopefully they will put the offer back on...it can't just vanish like it was never there, surely?

Stephen