cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IamStephen
Scholar

Unable to apply current member offer for 50% off combined Entertainment and Cinema pass

Hi there,

I trying to apply a current member offer that consists of, as stated:

4 months Movies and Entertainment for £39.99 Save 55% 

'You pay £39.99 for 4 months of Sky Cinema and Entertainment: One off payment of £39.99'

But when I go through to claim and apply the offer I am requested to pay a total of £87.92 today.

I've tried to login through multiple browsers and it is still the exact same issue...

hoping someone might be able to help or advise?

Kindest regards

Stephen 

57 REPLIES 57
KenMac
Mentor

Hi,

Where is the complaint form? All I see is the useless help topics. Is as if they don't want us to get in touch with them. 

KenMac
Mentor

That's great.

Thank you. 

I spent a hour yesterday on their chat service, only to then be timed out with out any result. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've put one in but sadly didn't take a screen shot so i'll see what they come back with.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent a complaint form yesterday and have had no response, not even a confirmation email.

My Movies pass ended as of today and my Entertainment pass will end tomorrow.

I would have happily taken up the 4 month offer but without that I'll be leaving NowTV after 3 years and sticking with just Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I am in exactly the same position as you. I also put a complaint in yesterday and have had nothing back at all.

As guess as of tomorrow we will both no longer be subscribers. 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the following reply:

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused for you.

The price that was displayed of £39.99 was a mistake. We’ve temporarily removed the offer from My Account, while we fix the issue and kindly keep an eye on My Account for the offer over the next couple of days.

Also I have passed your case to the relevant team who are working on it. You will be contacted by them at the earliest.

Reply to this email without changing the subject line, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.  

Looking forward to hearing from you,  

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine was even more non-descript:

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the offer you saw.

The website will show customers their own custom offer, and we are unable to say when or how often these offers are shown to you.

You can keep an eye on our website and your emails for further offers.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @IamStephen @Anonymous User @KenMac @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hi everyone. 

Just want to clear up what's happening with this offer.

If you were being shown the full price when trying to claim the offer:

We have removed this temporarily due to the error, but are looking to reinstate this soon, so if you were eligible for the offer you should see this again.

If you've been charged full price when you tried to claim the offer:

You should've received an email to let you know we'll be refunding you the difference to your payment card. Please allow 5 working days for refunds to process.

Please note this is a personalised offer so not all customers will see this offer.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account please contact customer support (click the blue down arrow button under how to get in touch) who will be able to look into it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone had this pop up as an offer again?