cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IamStephen
Scholar

Unable to apply current member offer for 50% off combined Entertainment and Cinema pass

Hi there,

I trying to apply a current member offer that consists of, as stated:

4 months Movies and Entertainment for £39.99 Save 55% 

'You pay £39.99 for 4 months of Sky Cinema and Entertainment: One off payment of £39.99'

But when I go through to claim and apply the offer I am requested to pay a total of £87.92 today.

I've tried to login through multiple browsers and it is still the exact same issue...

hoping someone might be able to help or advise?

Kindest regards

Stephen 

57 REPLIES 57
IamStephen
Scholar

Thank you for this,

I agree...I don't want credit either, I want the offer they promised.

Lets hope they bring the offer back online fixed and soon for us all take advantage of.

If anyone spots it back up please can you update the thread?

Many thanks

Stephen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, someone new has answered my email and have said that after checking the system they can’t find the offer I asked about (as we’ve all seen, the offer has been removed - don’t know about anyone else but mine has been replaced with an almost useless £2 off a tv pass deal) and so are unable to help! I have answered and explained the situation in full - again - but pointed out that there are many people on here who have experienced the same issue today so hopefully that will spur them into actually helping rather than just expecting everyone to say ‘oh well nevermind, guess I’ll go for the 20% deal for ONE pass instead of the 55% for TWO that I originally wanted’!

IamStephen
Scholar

Hi

I have screenshots off the deal if thats helpful..

I just don't know how to post them here...it looks over complicated

Stephen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Stephen! Luckily I can save you having to struggle through working it out as I have screenshotted the offer, and the conversation I had on live chat earlier where the person I spoke to absolutely confirmed the offer was on there haha. Always good to keep them just in case, if they still say it’s not a legitimate offer I may ask for yours just for proof it isn’t only me but for now you can relax! 

IamStephen
Scholar

Great and thanks for pushing at this Pippa!

Stephen 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No problem, I’ve been checking the offers daily due to Black Friday last week so I know it’s not that I just missed the deal - that would be my loss, I saw the deal on the day it was uploaded, tried to buy it, tried to get help when I couldn’t and now it’s gone and they can’t see it! It’s not fair to the customers that have tried to claim the offer and had the same experience as me, they should re-upload the offer to all the customers affected.

IamStephen
Scholar

Hi Pippa,

I know, and appears they only took it down the moment people started asking about it and why the link wasn't working correctly today, otherwise i'm sure it would still be there.

I don't understand what's going on. Surely they wanted people to sign up for it otherwise why put the offer online?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well exactly, it was a good deal, would have had a lot of takers I’m sure, if it had worked. Hopefully they’ve just taken it down to fix and re-upload, I doubt I’ll receive a reply this evening to my last email but I shall update the thread when I do hear from them. I did also make sure to say in my email that the members of this community had already noticed that the offer had disappeared, and that we were hoping this was just to fix it. I felt it was better to make a point of the fact that it isn’t just one person with this issue, that several people had noticed they had removed it, and that there was a thread on here about it. Never mind how many people have probably had the issue and not thought to come here? I almost didn’t bother to check!

IamStephen
Scholar

Good work Pippa and thank you again,

And don't forget I have multiple screenshots of every single part of the deal including t&c's if you need them at all...

They can't deny its existence as we have the evidence 😉

Let's hope they give it to us.

And I have no offers now, not even the 20% off that you mentioned.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have screenshots as well. Nothing in my offers page now.