cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IamStephen
Scholar

Unable to apply current member offer for 50% off combined Entertainment and Cinema pass

Hi there,

I trying to apply a current member offer that consists of, as stated:

4 months Movies and Entertainment for £39.99 Save 55% 

'You pay £39.99 for 4 months of Sky Cinema and Entertainment: One off payment of £39.99'

But when I go through to claim and apply the offer I am requested to pay a total of £87.92 today.

I've tried to login through multiple browsers and it is still the exact same issue...

hoping someone might be able to help or advise?

Kindest regards

Stephen 

57 REPLIES 57
IamStephen
Scholar

Thanks for the update...

At least we know they know...

Stephen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im also wanting to take the offer and the same happening charged the full whack and not the offer price .

IamStephen
Scholar

Hi there and thank you for asking...

Its actually on the NowTv site under my member offers stating  'Offers for You'...and all seems fine until I try to apply it and then its asks for double the stated offer.

Thanks

Stephen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same issue, it appears under passes and vouchers at the top listed as an exclusive offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the question is, if we click on the pay £87.92 link, will it take us to another page where the 55% discount is taken off or will the full amount be taken off?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue and don't want to process if going to get charged the £80 instead of the £39.99

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please be careful if you contact the team, they have suggested I pay the full amount and the will refund me the fee however refund the amount to my account so the refund is tied to the account for future use not back in my back which i think is disgusting. 

IamStephen
Scholar

Hi,

thanks for this...

I don't like the idea of paying full upfront...

what can't they just fix the link?

Stephen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue, managed to get through on live chat and they would only say that I should pay the full amount and they would then let me know whether they would refund the £47.93 OR put credit to that amount on my account through email within 3-5 days. Pointed out I want to pay £39.99 so I don’t have to fork out the extra almost £50, and I certainly don’t want it left in credit for however long until I want to use it again! We got disconnected and they emailed, so I have replied pointing out that there are many customers on this page who are having the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked the offers again and its disappears, hopefully they have pulled it down to fix it