cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IamStephen
Scholar

Unable to apply current member offer for 50% off combined Entertainment and Cinema pass

Hi there,

I trying to apply a current member offer that consists of, as stated:

4 months Movies and Entertainment for £39.99 Save 55% 

'You pay £39.99 for 4 months of Sky Cinema and Entertainment: One off payment of £39.99'

But when I go through to claim and apply the offer I am requested to pay a total of £87.92 today.

I've tried to login through multiple browsers and it is still the exact same issue...

hoping someone might be able to help or advise?

Kindest regards

Stephen 

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where did you get this offer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Clicked on red banner above passes which took me to a page offering combined Cinema and Ent for £39.99 for 4 months. Clicked on acceptance and the next page had all the blurb about it expiring in 4 months then going to full price, however it then says the price I pay today is £87.92 which is the full price for the two for 4 months and invites me to click on a 'Pay Now' button.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @IamStephen take a screen shot of the offer then jump onto live chat. Explain the problem and a ask them to manually apply it to your account. Live chat, click the little blue down arrow near the bottom of this link

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers

@Anonymous User of you go to manage account>passes and vouchers there is a red banner. Click that banner and if the offer is available to you it will be there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat appears not to be currently available.

IamStephen
Scholar

Hi and thanks for the advice,

At least i know its not just me with the problem now which is a relief, but hope we can get it sorted.

Live chat isn't working here either..

regards

Stephen 

KenMac
Mentor

I am also unable to redeem the offer, and live chat isn't working for me either. 

IamStephen
Scholar

I'll keep trying but if anyone manages to get this through to live chat please can you update this thread with any information?

I'll do the same.

Kindest regards

Stephen 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here.

I've managed to get onto live chat but have currently been going round in circles with them for 13 minutes...

Will update if I get any results

Anonymous User
Not applicable

okay, just as I typed that, got this reply from live chat:

"I would like to mention that we are aware that our customers are facing an issue with this offer what we are looking into this and you will be contacted for the same via email shortly."