cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to add a special offer to my passes?

I tried to cancel my subscription this evening and was offered a discounted price not to cancel.

When I click on the link I get a message saying this is embarassing ...... not sure what happened there. 

Any idea what to do? As I cannot get in touch with anyone online.

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly take a screen shot of the NowTV discounted offer.

Then try a different internet browser or maybe try your smartphone if you have mobile data on it instead to see if that helps on taking up the offer.

Sometimes re adding your bank card details again on your account may or may not overcome this error message.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist you further (use the green chat online button on this link page below).

If you are having problems with NowTV live chat, send them a message instead using the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly take a screen shot of the NowTV discounted offer.

Then try a different internet browser or maybe try your smartphone if you have mobile data on it instead to see if that helps on taking up the offer.

Sometimes re adding your bank card details again on your account may or may not overcome this error message.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist you further (use the green chat online button on this link page below).

If you are having problems with NowTV live chat, send them a message instead using the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Thank you for your help. Did try 2 different platforms will try the link and see how I get on.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If no luck accessing NowTV live chat or using the web form to send them a message.

Then has an alternative drop them an email instead using the address shown on the screen shot below.

If you managed to take a screen shot of the discounted offer then send that with the covering email.

Hope you get it sorted.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you managed to get it sorted.