cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to access passes or vouchers

Hi guys 

For past 2 weeks i've been unable to access the passes & vouchers as want to take up an offer but when i click on it it just says checking my account with a spinning cluster of coloured bubbles as if its thinking about it but never connects. Have tried rebooting logging out & in & in different browser but it's always worked fine before

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot have you tried MS Edge or a Private Window or InCognito mode on your browser.

Also if you are using any security software with ad blocking pop ups etc, try temporarily disabling it.

Maybe try another device with an internet browser on it.

Other than that i have run out of ideas.

Out of curiosity was it an email offer sent out by NowTV, a voucher offer sourced elsewhere or an offer saved under your Passes & Vouchers section of your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps

Thanks for your reply 

It was on the site itself i went on a couple weeks ago to check latest offers & my account said something like new offers for you i clicked it & saw the current deals.

I went back in a couple days later to take one & it's been like this ever since

How do i do the privacy screen thing?

It's strange as always worked before on same browser never a problem just now recently

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I doubt a Private Window will work, but no harm in trying.

You could also maybe try clearing cache and your cookies on your browser device.

With MS Edge browser App on my tablet, i click on the three horizontal dots (top right hand corner of my screen) which is the settings icon, then click New Private Tab.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thing you could try is a smartphone using your phones data and with the Fire Fox internet browser on your phone to see if you can get pass the spinning coloured circles loading page on your account.

Obviously if you don't have mobile phone data then the above won't be applicable.