cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to access Passes and Vouchers Screen

When i try to access the passes and vouchers screen in my account on chrome & IE, laptop and phone, i get an error message telling me there is a problem or that nowtv might be busy and the moment and to try refreshing my browser. I am unable apply the voucher i have and it's been like this for 2 days.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello - same issue here.   I was using Chrome browser.

Switched to Microsoft Edge (the one in Windows 10) and went the NowTV Passes and Vouchers page and it came up first time.

Was able to amend my vouchers without a problem.

Possibly an issue with Googel Chrome browser?  Worth a try.  Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Biglamb, thanks for posting. I'd rather not give them any credit by suggesting it worked in different browsers. I tried Edge originally when i was trying chrome and IE and the incognito\inprivate browsing, there was clearly a system fault. The good news is that miraculously i can now access my passes again this evening in any browser i choose. Absolutely appalling customer support. Not once was i contacted with an update even though i was promised one. Measure of a company should always be how they deal with problems and not based on when everything is working fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still unable to access passes & vouchers area - have tried on numerous devices using different search engines: safari, firefox, chrome, IE.

Haven`t heard back from customer (non)services (surprise, surprise) despite the online chats & complaints.

To top it all off; having told the operative during last online chat to cancel auto renew of my passes and having received confirmation that this had been done (& no further charges would be made to my credit card) - a charge for entertainment pass was made on Monday. Am also expecting a charge to be made for movie pass tomorrow as, clearly, the online agent was lying when he confirmed cancellation. I have kept transcripts of my online chats as evidence and would encourage everyone to do likewise. 

If you didn`t know nowtv was owned by Sky, you would think that you were dealing with a backstreet conman.

My last course of action is to contact my credit card company to instigate a charge back and issue instructions to not honour any further charge requests from nowtv.

Also contemplating reporting this to ActionFraud as, frankly, the whole thing feels like fraud.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn't access passes and vouchers using Firefox. I tried the old IE and immediately got access.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

More from me........I can now access passes again using Chrome as was previously the case. Don`t know what went wrong from now tv side or what happened to fix the problem. Needless to say, however, that I received no notification, information, feedback or help directly from now tv.

I had already taken the precaution of contacting my credit card company to instigate two charge-backs for the last two unauthorised charges and have put a block on now tv taking any money from my credit card in future. I have some prepaid gift card type passes so will add those as and when I want to watch something - just as long as I can still access the passes & vouchers area. But at least I am happy that now tv cannot help themselves to my hard earned money!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here @Anonymous User. Absolutely zero communication from NOW TV even after raising a complaint. My access was eventually restored but no communication about it. Would have thought they are obliged to reply after a complaint is raised but apparently not. Another case of complete lack of customer care. Only real power a consumer has is to no longer give them your money. Got 3 more vouchers, once they're used i will be sticking with Netflix/Prime

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive had the same problem for 4 days "We're having trouble dispalying your passes".  Are they really???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get the stick to work i use to have an account with you but i stop it