cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to access Passes and Vouchers Screen

When i try to access the passes and vouchers screen in my account on chrome & IE, laptop and phone, i get an error message telling me there is a problem or that nowtv might be busy and the moment and to try refreshing my browser. I am unable apply the voucher i have and it's been like this for 2 days.

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people have reported this 😠 (Maybe see if using a Private Window or Incognito mode works with your internet browser).

My account seems fine, where i have added a new NowTV 2 month Entertainment Gift Card voucher code yesterday by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on their website.

Can't help much sorry apart from that some NowTV devices on the NowTV App (under My Account) will allow certain vouchers to be added to your account if you are within the 30 day or less rule left on an existing pass instead of going to the NowTV website My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account.

I believe the Sky Sports Mobile Pass can not be applied via your playback device and the one week sports pass voucher will not work when attempting to apply the voucher code on NowTV or Roku Players where you need access to your account via the website under My Account > Passes & Vouchers.

Other than that you will need to get in touch with NowTV live chat.

Hope you get it sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem and have been for over a week.

Five online chats, two complaint form submissions and still not resolved.

Impossible to contact nowtv by ‘phone in order to have sensible conversation.

What’s really annoying is that I have some prepaid passes which I cannot add to my account but nowtv can still charge my credit card which feels a bit like paying for something twice!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. my pass runs out in 10 days and have been trying to add a new voucher for a week without luck, using the same way through the computer and logging in to my account that way. I can't get through to the online chat, keep waiting over an hour and then giving up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a quick update. have used online chat 4 times now with no resolution. I have tried accessing via, chrome, IE, on my phone, on my laptop, incognito window, inprivate window and nothing works. A friend accessed his own account on his laptop and was able to access that screen, he logged out and I tried my login details and again was unable to access the passes screen. This is clearly an issue with my account. I was told Saturday that other people had reported the issue and my case has been escalated and I would have a response within 24\48 hours, 3 days later and I am still waiting. Very poor customer service. luckily I do not have current passes otherwise I wouldn't be able to cancel them but I do have codes I would like to apply and an offer for 40% off sky sports I wanted to use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

An update from my side: still unable to access passes.

During my last online chat I took the precaution to tell them to cancel auto renew so that no charges are made to my credit card. Was also told that my case had been escalated as a priority and that I would be contacted directly by a supervisor to confirm that the problem had been resolved - four days later and I`m still waiting to be contacted. This is really bad customer service - I get the impression they just don`t care. 

I`ll check my credit card account to ensure no payments are made to nowtv. 

Didn`t really want to cancel subscription but this is a matter of principle now. Will just have to manage with Netflix and Amazon prime until nowtv gets its act together.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue. It was working fine and now I can't access it. Feels like it has been deliberately shut off as it co-incided with the email telling me the prices were going up. If anyone else has this issue, please post here too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Submitted the following complaint today:

I am unable to access my Passes and Vouchers section of my NOW TV account. This means I am unable to apply new vouchers that I have or take advantage of a sky sports offer I have received. I reported this issue originally on the 29th August and have spoken to online chat 4 times with no resolution. I was informed on the 1st September that my issue was not an isolated one and would be escalated and that I would receive an update in 24\48 hours, we are now 5 days later and I still have no update on the situation. I find this exceptionally bad service. My Case ID: ........

Supposed to receive a response within 24 hours but guess we'll see, not holding my breath.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally was able to contact customer support - not on here but on the Facebook page. They helped me resolve the issue to a degree. I couldn't access it from Chrome on either my PC or laptop but it worked fine using the Brave browser. Worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Appreciate the response Rps1. Unfortunately i have downloaded the Brave browser and tried it but i get the same results as all the other methods i have tried. Amazing that with your one post you have offered me more help than i have received from NowTV after 4 Live chats, multiple emails and one complaint.