cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to Claim TV offer with Broadband Package

I already had an old account of Now Tv with no active passes, and my current ISP contract was up so I decided to switch suppliers as the offer from NOW included Sky Cinema Pass for

£5.99/ month for 12 month

This pass, however, cannot be added after I paid for the broadband and signed up.

"Oops, that didn’t work. Please try again."

only appears during the checkout stage at the end of the purchase.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot try a different internet browser or another device when attempting to take the NowTV offer.

I tend to use MS Edge, where over on NowTV Twitter they recommend Fire Fox.

Also if when attempting to apply the offer if there is a voucher code in your url address bar where the 12 or 14 digit code starts with NOW************, then copy the code and apply it manually next to your Cinema pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am already using firefox currently, the offer was for there Super Fibre & Cinema Pass, the order of the Fibre/router has been processed and the funds have been taken. However, the last stage of the package deal is to add a pass to the basket, which then applies the discount, this only loops to the error this cannot be done please try again. There is no code to redeem or add it is unable to process the purchase of the pass and complete the final stage of the order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tho I believe that this is either an internal error in the checkout system or T&C's issue with qualification, as I am a NEW Broadband customer, using an existing now tv account that has had passes in the past, but using their services currently or in the past year.

If this is an issue in regards to an account having passes on it before I would have this flag sooner rather than the end of the contract checkout.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you use Twitter pop over to the NowTV Twitter web page for further assistance & help, where the Forum is mainly used by customers and NowTV staff are more proactive over on Twitter.

Otherwise drop them an email from the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg