cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to buy 1 month entertainment and cinema pass

Hi all. 
I am a existing customer having trouble trying to buy a Black Friday pass.
I wondered if anyone else is having trouble trying to buy the 1 month cinema and entertainment pass £14.99 from the Black Friday offers. Whenever I click to buy this it comes up saying not eligible or the offer may of ended. However I have gone down the list of offers including other cinema entertainment and sports offers and they all let me select them to pay.

does anyone know how I can get round this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just buy another stick with the bundled one month cinema, one month entertainment plus one day sports pass which works out the same price has the nowtv website Black Friday one month cinema & one month entertainment pass you said you was looking to buy on the nowtv website for £15.

Where you get the additional bonus of the stick and one day sports pass in the current BF deal directly from the Retailers.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Possibly because you either have an active cinema or entertainment pass still running on your account.

Why don't you purchase a NowTV Stick with the bundled one month cinema, entertainment and one day sports pass from places like Currys, Argos etc which are currently on a Black Friday / Cyber Monday offer for £15.

I know which deal i would go for.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-smart-stick-with-1-month-cinema-entertainment-sports-pass-10192455-pdt.html 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

thanks for your reply. I don’t think I currently have any other passes on, normally only buy the entertainment and movies for a certain period and cancel again but I will check. It’s just very confusing as every other Black Friday offer will work. 

But like you say if there’s some good offers on elsewhere and with a stick then even better. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know why you can't get the one month cinema & entertainment BF offer from NowTV website if the other BF offers are available for you to buy.

If you are only looking for a short term offer then the stick with the bundled pass / passes would be the route i would look at.

There is a thread that i started in the link below about BF deals from Retailers which might be worth reading.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/2019-Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday-Sale-from-Retailers/m-p/512044#M4254 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps thanks for the links. 

That is the very confusing thing any other BF offer it will let me buy. I think I will go down the route of buying one of the offers you mentioned for a stick and a pass as I want a stick for the bedroom tv. Just got to decide between movies and entertainment or sky sports. (Original idea was buy the stick with sky sports and then add this pass that I can’t buy). 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just buy another stick with the bundled one month cinema, one month entertainment plus one day sports pass which works out the same price has the nowtv website Black Friday one month cinema & one month entertainment pass you said you was looking to buy on the nowtv website for £15.

Where you get the additional bonus of the stick and one day sports pass in the current BF deal directly from the Retailers.