cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to add a voucher

Ive been trying to add a voucher code that ive got but its just not letting me add it. does anyone know why? 

9 REPLIES 9
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Are you trying to add a voucher to an already active pass? You can only add a pass/voucher if the current pass has less than 30 days to run.  Also, you can only add one pass at a time. If neither of these apply, do you get any error messages?

If you post the error message, it should help in diagnosing the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mark, 

My current pass runs out tomorrow and as a reward I've been given a free months pass an d that's what I'm trying to add but it's not letting me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same problem myself , voucher code would not go in as Now tv said I am still on a deal and can't use the code unless within 30 days of it expiring but it ends tomorrow 28.09.19, can' get help over the phone and live chat is a joke - can' access that at all.  I am now trying to get the email address for Now tv as it seems it's the only way to get help

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Cancel the passes. Then you should be able to apply vouchers.

if it ends tomorrow do it today or it may auto renew.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User , @Anonymous User That’s a good point raised by @SweetBlitz . If your current pass ends today or tomorrow, NowTV might be trying to take the next  payment. If so, you won’t be able to add a voucher until they have done so.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Already cancelled the pass but the code still won't register

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've done the same, my pass has been cancelled and still wont except my new voucher code. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Is there a message in red saying why it can’t be added?

Can you post a screenshot?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having the same problem, following a promotion email and clicked on the link, then got this error.