cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to activate 1 Week Sky Sports Pass Vouchers

Hi,

I was gifted some 1 Week Sky Sports Passes by my parents probably a year or so ago (there's no expiry date on the vouchers). I haven't used any for a little while as I took advantage of a cheap monthly offer. Anyway, when I apply the voucher code and click continue it comes up with a quick screen as if it is processing something and then goes back to the apply voucher page, so nothing is happening and no error message. I have tried on 2 different laptops and on my phone and on different browsers. Anyone got any ideas? 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Duncaw67
Scholar 3

Hi @Anonymous User 

I tried to apply a weekly pass for watching the Arsenal vs Tottenham game on 14 March,and was informed by live chat that all the week passes had been cancelled prior to the rebranding of Nowtv,and as I had 3 valid passes to use,this issue is still ongoing,an appalling way to treat loyal customers,as I had to purchase an day pass to watch the football!!!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a bash at this link. 

https://www.nowtv.com/cardactivate

Otherwise I would suggest going onto Live chat and speaking to NOW staff. Just make sure to click "chat online"

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is my first post here, so apologies if it's not in the right place.  I'm returning to Now TV for the new F1 season and am disappointed to see that the Week Sports Pass had been discontinued.  I bought a week pass for each Grand Prix I was around to see last season, but only used it for qualifying and the race itself.  This year, I'll only buy a day pass for the race and watch qualifying highlights on Channel 4.  Well done, Now TV, you've reduced your potential income per race from me from £14.99 to £9.99!

Duncaw67
Scholar 3

Hi @Anonymous User 

I tried to apply a weekly pass for watching the Arsenal vs Tottenham game on 14 March,and was informed by live chat that all the week passes had been cancelled prior to the rebranding of Nowtv,and as I had 3 valid passes to use,this issue is still ongoing,an appalling way to treat loyal customers,as I had to purchase an day pass to watch the football!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Duncaw67 

I have 4 unused week vouchers and they have offered me 1 free day in exchange. I am not happy! Will be escalating this as far as I can. Agreed that this is a terrible way to treat loyal customers. Good luck!