cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trouble signing up to Boost

I've followed every instruction I can find ...

Go into "My Account" --> "Passes & vouchers"

I have subscriptions to Sky Cinema Pass, Entertainment Pass and Kids Pass -- all valid until 31st Jan 2021.  

All bills are paid!

All I see is the options to buy Sky Sports passes.  

I've looked in "Offers - Click here to check out your exclusive offers" ... nothing in there.

So HOW do I sign up for Boost?  Any help will be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had an email reply from NowTV Customer Services.  Not good news for me, but is a definitive answer.

Hi Ian,

Ref: 07080007

Thanks for contacting  NOW TV. 

We’re working a little differently in these challenging times to keep our staff and customers safe.  Please expect delays while we deal with your query.

With regards to your query about unable to purchase NOW TV Boost Pass. 

As your account is linked with Broadband, as of now Boost Pass will not be available for Broadband customers. 

Please do keep a eye on our NOW TV website for further updates. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

You may find the answer to your query in our Help and Community pages.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Thanks,

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It does sound like you are a old legacy Combo customer 😡.

I signed up to NowTV Broadband in March 2018, just after NowTV stopped offering the Combo service (glad i waited to be honest because Combo customers have been effected by other passes Hayu Pass is an example and not permitted to take advantage of further discounted offers is another prime example that Combo customers have lost out on).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see Hayu but cannot play the content.  Nor do I have an option to subscribe to Hayu.

I've emailed customer services as you said.  Many thanks.  Will keep you advised on what they say ... If I get a response as clearly they must be operating at a reduced level of service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I was told back towards the end of 2019 that Combo customers where being ported across to a different service and NowTV was about 90% there with the port transfer.

Maybe you are in the small percentage bracket that hasn't been ported across yet or they have missed your account which needs to be ported ?

Hopefully they will respond to your email sent ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had an email reply from NowTV Customer Services.  Not good news for me, but is a definitive answer.

Hi Ian,

Ref: 07080007

Thanks for contacting  NOW TV. 

We’re working a little differently in these challenging times to keep our staff and customers safe.  Please expect delays while we deal with your query.

With regards to your query about unable to purchase NOW TV Boost Pass. 

As your account is linked with Broadband, as of now Boost Pass will not be available for Broadband customers. 

Please do keep a eye on our NOW TV website for further updates. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

You may find the answer to your query in our Help and Community pages.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Thanks,

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, I have Movies, Entertainment, Kids, Broadband and Phone yet I'm limited to 2 screens... Seriously, NowTV, get your shizzle together and respect those that show loyalty!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am same, shocking that those who have been customer longer and take bigger combo deals get penalised

Shocking service from Now/Sky