cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trouble signing up to Boost

I've followed every instruction I can find ...

Go into "My Account" --> "Passes & vouchers"

I have subscriptions to Sky Cinema Pass, Entertainment Pass and Kids Pass -- all valid until 31st Jan 2021.  

All bills are paid!

All I see is the options to buy Sky Sports passes.  

I've looked in "Offers - Click here to check out your exclusive offers" ... nothing in there.

So HOW do I sign up for Boost?  Any help will be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had an email reply from NowTV Customer Services.  Not good news for me, but is a definitive answer.

Hi Ian,

Ref: 07080007

Thanks for contacting  NOW TV. 

We’re working a little differently in these challenging times to keep our staff and customers safe.  Please expect delays while we deal with your query.

With regards to your query about unable to purchase NOW TV Boost Pass. 

As your account is linked with Broadband, as of now Boost Pass will not be available for Broadband customers. 

Please do keep a eye on our NOW TV website for further updates. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

You may find the answer to your query in our Help and Community pages.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Thanks,

The NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Saint1976
Elite 3

What device are you watching now TV on? It's not available on all devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mixture!

NowTV Box  (the large one with blue writing on and the freeview tuner built in)

Apple Mac

iPad

xBox

Saint1976
Elite 3

It's not available on the last 3. It's also not available if you've bought your subscription through iTunes.

If you're paying for your passes direct with now TV (which I suspect you are if you have a box) I recommend signing out of your accounts on all your devices, log back in on your now TV box, check for any updates and then go into 'my account' to see if the 7 day free trial has appeared.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll give that a try thanks.  I buy directly through NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I should add the only reason I want Boost is for the 3 x streaming at once.  Not bothered about quality of picture.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was you an old legacy NowTV Combo customer ?

If you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here, do you see a big green "Redeem Voucher" button towards the top of the screen page ?

Apparently i have been told Comb Customers won't see the big green "Redeem Voucher" button on the top of their My Account > Passes & Vouchers screen page and this might be the reason you can't find or access a Boost Pass 😡 .

NowTV was supposed to have been in the process of fixing this for NowTV Combo customers back in October / November when the Boost Pass was introduced by NowTV.

If you are legacy Combo customer, then maybe send NowTV an email on what's happening about the Boost Pass for us Combo customers.

To reach them on email use customerservices AT nowtv.com (i had to use AT in place of the @ symbol because the forum software blocks posted email address replies).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't see a green voucher.

Not sure what you mean by "old legacy NowTV Combo customer" ...???

Thanks for replying and the email addy.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A NowTV Combo customer was somebody who had taken out a joint Broadband & Phone & TV pass bundled package about 2 or 3 years ago.

I joined NowTV Broadband about two years ago just after the Combo customer legacy service was stopped.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I took out broadband, phone and TV direct with NowTV back in January 2018.  So quite likely!