cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topshop voucher

I signed up 3 months ago I believe, and still haven't received my topshop voucher.

Should I have received it yet?

5 REPLIES 5
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Now TV Team

You have another "Topshop voucher" problem to sort out, @Anonymous User has a query and requires your help.

S, the Team will be contacting you shortly.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no response or voucher.

How can I contact these guys?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can't find anything and have checked my junk mail!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also signed up through unidays in which a £20 topshop voucher was being offered following the first payment after the 14 day free trial. I have since made the first payment but am still yet to recieve anything in regards to the voucher .

I contacted uniDays but they insisted it was now Tv who were offering the voucher and so them I should speak with. I have contacted two of now tvs online chat operatives. One was helpful but the chat was cut off. The other (Krapa) was most unhelpful and contradicted what the other operative was beginning to explain to me.

i am still however without any voucher or under any guidance of how I ever will get it. I am most disspointed and hope now Tv can get there act together and assist me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hello! 

There is a delay with the £20 vouchers currently, we are waiting for our voucher stock to be replenished- Christmas caused some delays. We should be able to get these out over the coming days.