cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlotte9611
Advocate

Re: topshop voucher

I'm having the same problem- no voucher!

@Alixesmith96 wrote:

i still havent recieved my topshop voucher even though i made my first payment over three months ago and i cannot find the live chat anywhere, can anyone help

0 Thanks
Birgit-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @charlotte9611

On completion of renewal you will be sent an email with details on how to claim your £15 voucher within 14 days of your first payment.

You can find our more about the official T&C's here (scroll down).

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Adam1211
Observer

Hi i am in the same position i have made my first months payment, could you look into when i will receive my voucher? thanks

0 Thanks
Aman-S
Scholar 3

Hi @Adam1211

I'm sorry to hear you have not yet received your voucher.

You will receive an email on how to redeem your voucher, within 14 days of the first payment being made. 

You can always have a look at your purchase history, to see when first payment was made. 

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV team 

0 Thanks
drogers05
Advocate

I messaged here twice in February and still have not received my voucher. I contacted to cancel my subscription and mentioned this as an issue and yet here I am in June with no voucher.

Your customer service is more than questionable. The most help I've got was from an automated response which gave me a cheaper monthly subscription. 

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @drogers05,

Does this mean you did not receive your email from @James-G?

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
drogers05
Advocate

No, I have not received an email.

Thnaks

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @drogers05,

Thanks for letting us know.

Can we ask you to check the junk/spam folders for the email address that is registered with NOW TV? Do let us know if you can't find the email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
ThisVanity

UniDays offer

I used my UniDays link to sign up to NowTV being told I would recieve a £15 Topshop voucher after my first payment, I've not had any emails about the voucher 😕

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: UniDays offer

@ThisVanity

Welcome to the forum.

You should receive an email within 14 days of your first payment, has it been this long yet? If so, post back and a member of the NOW TV Team will pick up your post in due course.