cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topshop Voucher

Hi, I still haven't received my topshop voucher after being told I would receive it once the first payment was made.

The money has been taken but no topshop voucher...please can someone look into this for me!

Thanks!
Danielle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most offers are normally 30 days after first payment you get an email to claim voucher.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have also not received my Topshop voucher and I have checked my account and I have now paid for 2 months of NowTV and no email about a voucher. I have checked my junk and spam and I have tried to get through to UniDays about this and I was told to contact NowTV. It is extremely difficult to try get in contact with anyone, is there a number to ring or a direct email? 

Please let me know if this can be sorted. 

Many thanks,

Orla 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I messaged here twice in February and still have not received my voucher. I contacted to cancel my subscription and mentioned this as an issue and yet here I am in June with no voucher.

Your customer service is more than questionable. The most help I've got was from an automated response which gave me a cheaper monthly subscription. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Does this mean you did not receive your email from @James-G?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, I have not received an email.

Thnaks

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for letting us know.

Can we ask you to check the junk/spam folders for the email address that is registered with NOW TV? Do let us know if you can't find the email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation, feels like a con. I've checked all my email folders and have received nothing aswell!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Let me look into this for you and I will drop you an email.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have also not received my Topshop voucher and I have checked my account and I have now paid for 2 months of NowTV and no email about a voucher. I have checked my junk and spam and I have tried to get through to UniDays about this and I was told to contact NowTV. It is extremely difficult to try get in contact with anyone, is there a number to ring or a direct email? 

Please let me know if this can be sorted. 

Regards,

Orla 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wondering how i access my topshop voucher?

I have paid my first installment and applied for NOWTV through unidays?

Can anyone help?

Thank youuu

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is anyone going to help?!