cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Topshop Voucher

Hi, I still haven't received my topshop voucher after being told I would receive it once the first payment was made.

The money has been taken but no topshop voucher...please can someone look into this for me!

Thanks!
Danielle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most offers are normally 30 days after first payment you get an email to claim voucher.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Simon-J

What do you reckon? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used my UniDays link to sign up to NowTV being told I would recieve a £15 Topshop voucher after my first payment, I've not had any emails about the voucher 😕

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You should receive an email within 14 days of your first payment, has it been this long yet? If so, post back and a member of the NOW TV Team will pick up your post in due course.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I applied for NOWtv through this unidays offer too and havent recevied my voucher! ive paid for 2 months!!

can anyone help please?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Might be worth popping onto live chat to see if they can check on this for you, although it's possible that they don't have details of that particular promo, and if not probably best to email the team and they will get back to you within a day or two.

You'll find options for both live chat and email on this page

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Introductory-Offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV customer service is one of the worst I have had the misfortune to encounter. 

I also signed up through unidays, expecting a £10 Topshop voucher after I had made my first payment. On two occasions I contacted Now TV on Live Chat and they were extremely unhelpful, and told me that as Unidays is a third party (/unofficial seller) they are unable to assist (and then closed the chat before I could respond). I have also contacted Unidays who have said they will raise this issue internally. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, i signed up with the offer £15 gift card for topshop and 3 months later still not recieved any information about this?

can someone enlighten me on how i get this? thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I read that I would receive my topshop voucher after my first payment, however, I still have not received it, when will I be able to access the voucher?

Thanks

Tien. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I still haven’t received my voucher either. Not sure why?? I have checked and you have definitely taken payment? can this be sorted please?

Thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User can someone have a look into this for @Anonymous User 🙂