cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took offer of £1.60, but will be charged £8.99

Decided to try entertainment trial. Cancelled as I didn’t want more than a week.  During cancellation offered £1.60/month.  Accepted offer.  However on main screen it says will be charged £8.99 on 2 nov.  Surely something is wrong.

8210462C-8423-4FBB-BC3F-B76A9F278226.jpeg833AAAB4-7E56-47CD-B13C-B109D858D71C.png

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On your first screen shot are you still given the option by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here to "Restart your Pass" ?

If so restart the pass and don't cancel the pass until you are a few days left before the 2nd of February 2020 (perhaps cancel it towards the end of January).

Then hopefully the deal will reappear again on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps according to the screen shot after I took the offer I am paying £8.99 on 2 Nov.  have cancelled, got the offer again, yet still it is £8.99 not £1.60

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a rolling pay monthly discounted offer i would imagine if you cancelled the offer during month one then in the second month because you cancelled early the remaining months would be removed.

Obviously this is not the case from what you are saying, then i don't know why the offer won't revert back to £1.60 per month.

What does it show under My Account > Bills & Payments is it £8.99 due on the 2nd of November ?

See if live chat can assist and help you further.

To reach live chat, open the link below and click on the green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/now-tv-passes-prices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shows £1.60 there

Screenshot_20191026-233432.png