cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Three month sky sports pass

I purchased a three month sky sports pass on the 10th April.Ihave made all payments but seen no live sport.I have now cacelled it for fear of another payment being taken.

Will it automatically reinstate for 3 months when the premier league starts?

Or will I be given a refund and the opportunity to purchase again.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

purchased a three month sky sports pass on the 10th April.Ihave made all payments but seen no live sport.I have now cacelled it for fear of another payment being taken.
Will it automatically reinstate for 3 months when the premier league starts?
Or will I be given a refund and the opportunity to purchase again.

Why did you buy a pass on 10th April?  There was no live sport since mid-March. No, it will not automatically reinstate. No, you will not get a refund. Yes, you can buy another pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah.Thanks for pointing out my deliberate mistake!! I purchased the pass on March 10.

Ifeel thatI have purchased something that hasn't fulfilled the purpose for which it was purchased.

Namely watching live action on Sky Sports.

I have used the message facility and have a case number.I really want to speak to a representative ,ie a human but they don't seem to exist

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased the pass on March 10.  I feel that I have purchased something that hasn't fulfilled the purpose for which it was purchased. Namely watching live action on Sky Sports.

May I ask why you purchased on March 10?  At that point there were discussions about not holding The Cheletenham festival and doubts there would be much more sport (in fact there was no more Premier League).  Man City v Arsenal was postponed that midweek.  I cancelled my three month pass on 15 March (after first of three months) as it became apparent there was no more live sport coming. And got three single month passes as compensation.  However, there is no chat now, so...