cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Three month Entertainment pass offer

I'm a newbie on a trial seven day Entertainment pass - I've been trying to buy the 3 month offer, but - had to log in (done) and can't see how I can obtain this.

I'm given a screen which  offers the seven day trial or the standard £7.99. not what what I'd just pressed a button to buy.  

Is the three month offer only available be for customers before they've activated and are using the the trial pass?  If it is available how do I buy the deal I want ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at the T&C's to that offer it is for new customers who sign up and create a new account by following the link on the nowtv offers webpage.

Because you didn't follow the link and started a free 7 day trial i believe you won't be eligible for this offer deal now.

Maybe look at a 2 month NowTV entertainment gift card voucher for £10 which you can buy from places like Curry's, Argos, Major Supermarkets etc.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at the T&C's to that offer it is for new customers who sign up and create a new account by following the link on the nowtv offers webpage.

Because you didn't follow the link and started a free 7 day trial i believe you won't be eligible for this offer deal now.

Maybe look at a 2 month NowTV entertainment gift card voucher for £10 which you can buy from places like Curry's, Argos, Major Supermarkets etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks Schnapps, it's refreshing to find people like you can reply so quickly and competently.

I think that Sky should make this offer, and explain that you have to choose to buy a deal before you've had a chance to see whether you're going to like  the  Entertainment provided.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you look at Game they are doing a 3 month Entertainment pass for £12.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah this is unfair and unclear, it should be clearer that it's basically get 7 days for free OR 3 months for X  OR 6 months for X. It makes me laugh when representatives say 'look at the Ts&Cs' - 30 pages of jargon which may or make not make sense. 

I did the same thing.