cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco vouchers

Hi everyone

Dont forget to cash in your Tesco clubcard points by Sunday for credit on now tv

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

My latest current points on my Tesco Clubcard account are not converted to Tesco Vouchers until February 😠😠😠.

Otherwise i would have had one last fling using them with NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ring up tesco and they exchange them into the vouchers I did it this evening. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps  & @Anonymous User  for info

Hi Schnapps

Stu's right, you can turn your Tesco Clubcard Points into vouchers any time you like, it's called faster points, and I use this system all the time to get money off my grocery purchases.

If you check out Tesco's website you should be able to find info on how to readily turn points into "money off" vouchers.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @ukbobboy 

Thanks both 👍.

I wasn't aware there was an option for Fast Vouchers.

Just been on the Tesco Clubcard website to read up on it.

Unfortunately, if your points are in the process of being redeemed to Tesco Vouchers, then according to their T&C's the Fast Vouchers button option on your account will be disabled and you won't be able to claim Fast Vouchers and have to wait (this is what's happening on my account).

Anyway, never mind at least i know about Tesco Clubcard Fast Vouchers now and this might come in handy in the future for other Tesco Clubcard Voucher purchases.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi if you change vouchers can you leave a credit on your nowtv account for next months payment please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry don’t use vouchers with Now TV. All I can suggest is popping into live chat and seeing what staff can do.

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't know if you have added the Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to NowTV triple credit by the deadline date of yesterday the 31st of January.

If so, what happens when the credit is added to your NowTV account, the credit will remain there until your next rolling monthly TV Pass is due and will keep taking credit off any monthly TV passes until your credit runs out.

Should you have no TV passes and want to start a new pass, then again credit should be automatically taken for the new pass purchased.