cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denison82

Tesco's: 2 month Entertainment pass gift card not recognised

I have just this week purchased a 2 month entertainment pass from Tesco's, so as a gift card, but it doesn't recognise the number on the receipt, which the member of staff from the store, said I would need to use. On the receipt, it comes under card number and is 19 digits long. Am I doing something wrong, because I have entered the number on more than one occasion, so it isn't just a case of mistyping?

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
2 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Tesco's: 2 month Entertainment pass gift card not recognised

Hi @denison82 

See if using a different internet browser with the ad blocker disabled makes any difference, where i tend to use MS Edge when applying codes to my account.

There could be a possibility that the NowTV Gift card wasn't activated at the till by the Shop Assistant in Tesco's, where i have seen this happen in the past (without the till activation the code will not work).

The NowTV voucher codes that i have come across myself have always either been fourteen or twelve digits long with a combination of capital letters and numbers, thou i have never used the NowTV Gift cards so they be 19 digits long.

Perhaps see if nowtv live chat can help you out.

Link page below to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
RMM71
Mentor

Re: Tesco's: 2 month Entertainment pass gift card not recognised

You have to gently scrape off the silver strip on the card to reveal the number. It is not on the till receipt.

0 Thanks