cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco clubcard vouchers

Since its launched has anyone use they credits on there account yet and see it has worked

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem and can’t get past the Bot on live chat. Infuriating

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same position.  Put credit on account and payments still coming off credit card.  Went round in circles with bot and have given up for now.  Annoyed to see that this issue has apparently been going on for months with no resolution and you can't actually contact Now TV to get a person to look at your issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 
I am new to this kind of chat. I have been trying to find out if the credit on my account will automatically fund my monthly entertainment pass. I can’t seem to get answers, Now tv hiding behind Covid 19 outbreak does not help. Only used Tesco vouchers because they were timing out.

( Had massive argument with Now t.v when they were going to install broadband

cost them compensation in the end ). 

if you could offer assistance concerning Tesco vouchers I would be very grateful.

I receive an answer  do I look on here????

thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have converted electronic Tesco Clubcard vouchers in my online Tesco Clubcard account into NowTV credit and once the credit is on my nowtv account the credit is automatically taken from my next sports pass, entertainment pass, cinema pass and boost pass on the next due payment on my account.

The credit doesn't work on my NowTV Broadband & Phone bill and never tried taken up a special nowtv deal offer or buying a nowtv stick with the credit on my account, so i don't know if that aspect works.

For me i just left the credit on my account and when the next pass was due in the month it will automatically take it from the credit saved.

Once you have added the credit to your account i don't think you can pick or choose which passes you have running on your account to allocate the credit on and it automatically just uses the credit for the next due payment pass date.

If you haven't enough credit left saved on your account to cover the next due pass payment the difference of the balance will be charged against your bank card.

Maybe have a read of this linked article for further information about exchanging Tesco Clubcard vouchers for NowTV credit.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello schnapps Legend 5

i really appreciated you taking the time to answer.

i already have the t.v stick, I don’t have any other service with Now t.v. so hopefully it will work. I will look at the link you suggest, I find,  through my ignorance,  Now t.v. just don’t make it easy.

or as I say I am just stupid!
take care, stay well to you and yours

reg

jeff

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same problem. I converted the amount Tescos said I would need for a tv pass but it's not offering the discounted amount. Cant get hold of anyone as Now TV seem to be the only company who cant work beyond Covid! 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You must be leading a sheltered life - you pretty much can’t reach anybody at any company these days.

Beldray have cut off their telephone helpline and their chat line, and my email has gone unanswered.

So I have steam coming out of my ears, but not out of my Beldray steam mop; thank goodness I still have NowTV to watch, instead of having to look at my dirty floors!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.