cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco clubcard vouchers

Since its launched has anyone use they credits on there account yet and see it has worked

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried this and ran into an error. Could not apply the credit to my account, said something about you cant do this with a combo account (I dont have one and have no idea what it even is).

Tried live chat but they told me they would pass it on to the relevant team who would contact me in 5 to 7 days. Bought the credit to watch the Ashes cricket which will be over in probably less than 5 days 😞

SSJ
Advocate

I also wanted to purchase a sports pass using my clubcard vouchers to watch the Ashes. Very disappointed to hear so many people are having problems using their credit. Seems very unprofessional from NOWTV honestly. If tesco are selling nowtv credit then people should be able to use it on the site straight away.

Hopefully this will be sorted soon so that i  can purchase some credit to buy the sports pass. If anyone is successful in using their credit I would appreciate if you could post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

like almost everyone else I had problems. Evidently the offer was bodged and un-tested.

the offer will NEVER work if you have Now TV broadband or have EVER had it in the past. This is the 'combo' they refer to. Tesco are well aware of this, and have FINALLY changed the info on the voucher offer page so hopefully no-one else will waste their time.

I wasn't in this category but it still failed. Had a Now TV chat, got put in the 5 day queue. Long Twitter correspondence with Tesco who said they tried to chase Now TV but didn't get anywhere. Anyway I got an email from Now TV after 3 working days saying 'it is fixed'. It was, although there were still faults on their website. Tried to find out if they would use the credit rather than take money off my card; couldn't get into chat and twitter ignored for 2 days. BUT they did use the credit so the whole saga has finally worked out.

I only risked just enough vouchers so will have to do it again next month - I've no other use for the tesco vouchers so might as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried today several times. Result: cannot use my account for this offer. Tried chat with support team but it's not working. Very disappointed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today I have converted Tesco points into a £60 credit that has been applied to my Now TV account. I have been asking them if future payments will be taken from this credit ( as I would like) rather than funds continuing to be taken from my bank account and the £60 credit not being used. They don't seem to know the answer and 2 live chats have ended timing out whilst I have been waiting for an answer!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is from the Tesco Clubcard web page

If a purchase exceeds the amount of credit available on your account, the credit/debit card saved on your account will be used to pay the outstanding balance.

However

see this page also re voucher value 

https://www.nowtv.com/tescocc

Entertainment Month Pass - Clubcard voucher value £2.66, so do we pay the difference each month?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was this ever resolved? I have purchased the credits via Tesco and my credits are just sitting there on my account, I can't redeem them. I can't even get through to an actual human to speak with! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, did you manage to resolve this? I have the same problem, credit sitting on my account but being charged. Also can’t get any answers on live chat, just going round in circles. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Have you been in touch with the live chat Liz? its best to get them to check this out further for you