cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco Clubcard

I have purchased a now tv voucher using clubcard vouchers but the link in the email just lead me to the now tv page with a spinning icon. As so one who has used both Tesco and now tv for a number of years this is a poor show.

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sometimes to get pass the spinning coloured circles is to try a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled.

Can't guarantee it will work, but worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried for 2 days to activate credit from Tesco club card. After repeated attempts Tesco cancelled the order, refunded the voucher, then set up a new order with a new link. Attempted for hours to connect the credit with Nowtv, I now give up, I will once again ask Tesco to cancel the order.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Further to my post regarding difficulties applying credit from Tesco to Nowtv, I tried again substituting Google for Firefox. This worked within seconds.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I just installed both GoogleChrome and Firefox to see if either of these would work for me on my iMac, No, or on iPad either

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have attempted all the above suggestions with no hint of any success. Disappointing from a site I have navigated so simply for years.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't traded up my Tesco Clubcard vouchers yet for NowTV credit so until i have tried the process myself i won't be much help sorry.

If using a different internet browser didn't work, then maybe try your browser in incognito mode or in a private window ?

Other than that unless other forum members have got any more ideas then live chat seems to be your only route to get this sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. Annoying!  😞 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update: I tried three different devices and managed to get it to work on the third so try another device if you can. When i log into my account on that device it now shows the credit in the bills and payments area but when I log in on other devices it still doesn't show up.