cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jem
Mentor

Tesco Clubcard ending its partnership with Now TV.

I've just had an email to say that Tesco Clubcard is now ending its partnership with Now TV from the end of January.

Very disappointing news.

17 REPLIES 17
Jem
Mentor

Hi @schnapps 

Yes that's the way I'm doing it just now with the Entertainment Pass and have an offer on that till March 2021. Was really just wondering if I didn't have a pass for a few months if the credit would still stay there till I decided to take up a pass again.

Thanks for the email address.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jem 

I reckon you will be fine, but to be on the safe side get the official answer from NowTV themselves.

Jem
Mentor

Hi @schnapps 

I will do and will reply here once I have their answer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There as been a few tweets tonight over on the NowTV Tweeter feed about questions about the Tesco Clubcard Vouchers scheme finishing on the 31st of January 2021.

Here's one with the NowTV official tweet reply saying you have 36 months to spend your credit once the credit has been added to your NowTV account.

youdoodle-2020-11-18T20-38-27Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As mentioned by others, very disappointing that this is closing.  Not the best customer service in the world but you can work around it in most cases.

Made NowTV very affordable. That may be thus changing.

Jem
Mentor

@schnapps 

Finally got an answer although Customer Services weren't too great. They kept wanting details from my account like full address and last 4 digits of credit card. Not happy putting them in an email when it wasn't an account specific question anyway.

Eventually got an answer via Twitter although it took several attempts for them to actually understand what i was asking!

Credit will remain for 36 months whether or not I have an active pass.

Saint1976
Elite 3

I get the feeling this is a Tesco decision. I convert clubcard vouchers to Avios points towards cheap BA flights and they've just ended that agreement too.

It seems Tesco only want you using clubcard points/vouchers in store!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

You might be right.

Though i doubt we will find out who decided to pull out of the scheme.

All i know it is becoming extremely difficult to get and find deals anymore with NowTV.

Let's see what Black Friday brings and i might reverse my judgement.