cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco Clubcard credit

Hi, I have Tesco Clubcard credit applied to my account and I’d like to use it for a movie pass. I can’t find any info on how to do this, can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you haven't purchased the movie pass yet, then the credit on your account should be automatically offset when you buy the movie pass.

Should you have a rolling movie pass subscription, then the credit will be used against your next payment (assuming you haven't got another pass where the due payment date is before the movie pass where the credit will be used on the first due payment pass first and will continue on reoccurring next due payment dates across all passes until the credit runs out).

Once the credit is added to your account it will automatically keep offsetting any rolling payments until the credit runs out.

Maybe this link NowTV article will help understanding how the Tesco Clubcard credit works ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you haven't purchased the movie pass yet, then the credit on your account should be automatically offset when you buy the movie pass.

Should you have a rolling movie pass subscription, then the credit will be used against your next payment (assuming you haven't got another pass where the due payment date is before the movie pass where the credit will be used on the first due payment pass first and will continue on reoccurring next due payment dates across all passes until the credit runs out).

Once the credit is added to your account it will automatically keep offsetting any rolling payments until the credit runs out.

Maybe this link NowTV article will help understanding how the Tesco Clubcard credit works ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account