cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Seems that you will be able to trade in your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple their value on your NowTV account with this new partnership announced below.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/1409923/now-tv-tesco-clubcard-deal

This is great news for me where i am a Tesco Clubcard member and all the other previous Clubcard partners on board where you can trade up your Tesco vouchers didn't interest me.

I read on another website (not from an official NowTV source) that the above will be happening sometime during August 2019 this year.

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same boat still their customer service is TRULY appalling but then what can you expect when even Jeremy Darroch (BSkyB Chief executive) or his team team completely ignore emails regarding the issues with customer service 3 days now with no response from them not even an automated response. I have sent 2 emails both with evidence of the poor level of service from saved transcripts and nothing!

I have been blatantly lied to by customer service being told repeatedly that there was no way to speak to a manager which I managed yesterday and also no way to speak to the technical team which I also did yesterday. I have had SO many conflicting time lines for resolution. I have had 3 agents cut Chat on me.

It really is a joke I have given the Technical support chap 24 hours to sort it as he couldn't talk to the department that deal with it however I am not optimistic and despite him promising that he would sort it to the deadline that I set I am not optimistic that anything will have changed by 3pm today.

But as I believe if the Chief executive of a business doesn't give a damn about the levels of customer service they offer what chance is there of anyone else in the business?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userhave your tried using another browser I was trying as many different browsers as I could to prove to the Customer Service Agents that it wasn't a browser issue and I had exactly the same problem when using Microsoft Edge.

Of course even if you get beyond the spinning circles of death you may only get to the

"Sorry — we couldn't add your credit"

screen which Customer Service and technical support have no idea how to solve in a timely manner!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well no solution from Nowtv, but at least Tesco Clubcard are willing to help :

"Good morning Richard

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry you are unable to resolve the issue with Now TV directly. I understand this may be concerning.

As requested, I have cancelled the tokens and refunded the points to your Clubcard account. These will show online within the next few days.

I hope this helps and you have a lovely day."

Catlady11-
Scholar

I didn't know could use Tesco clubcard voucher for now TV but got another Promble  Netflix going upon 3rd October to £8.99 so now trying find cheep Now TV Pass

Catlady11-
Scholar

I didn't know could use Tesco clubcard voucher for now TV but got another Promble  Netflix going upon 3rd October to £8.99 so now trying find cheep Now TV Pass