cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Seems that you will be able to trade in your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple their value on your NowTV account with this new partnership announced below.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/1409923/now-tv-tesco-clubcard-deal

This is great news for me where i am a Tesco Clubcard member and all the other previous Clubcard partners on board where you can trade up your Tesco vouchers didn't interest me.

I read on another website (not from an official NowTV source) that the above will be happening sometime during August 2019 this year.

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the problem is to do with not having credit wallets on our accounts. I tried online chat again today who told me “we do not give credit wallets,” and “there is a technical issue behind the scenes.” Oh well, no football today. Incidentally, I heard an advertisement for NOW TV on Heart radio this morning where a lady answers the phone with “NOW TV Hotline!”. As no such telephone Hotline exists, is that not a breach of several of the ASA codes of practice?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue. Contacted Now TV last week, told 24-48 hours to respond. Waited 3 days, nothing. Now told it will be 7 working days, which obviously takes us beyond the expiry of the Season Pass offer on Monday. I was told by customer services that I should DEFINITELY take the offer now, as it will not be available again... Very questionable.

Also popped a negative review on the Clubcard Boost page for NowTV to that effect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I contacted NowTV with the issue via chat, I asked for an assurance that I would not miss out on the season pass because of this issue, below is the response (but can Nitu promise this on behalf of NowTV I wonder)

NITU (8/23/2019, 10:22:00 AM): Jason, please do not worry the concern team will look into this and let you know via email. 

NITU (8/23/2019, 10:22:28 AM): Regarding your issue and offer. 

null (8/23/2019, 10:23:01 AM): Can I take your response as an assurance that I will not miss out on the offer due to a problem with NowTV having an error? 

NITU (8/23/2019, 10:24:48 AM): Yes I do assure regarding this and leave a comment on this case.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I was promised a reply within 5 days by email. It's now 7 days after that promise and no email, anyone had a response yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just received an email from NowTV saying the team have looked into it. The issue can’t be resolved so I need to contact Tesco for a refund. 

It’s taken them nearly 2 weeks to tell me this. 

Why bother launching this if it can’t be used? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried mine again and it worked! A £9.00 credit was added to my account. I couldn't do anything with it for about 20 minutes owing to error messages, but then I was able to buy a Sky Sports Day pass, which I am told will become active when I start watching Sky sports from any device. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just tried to see if could add my credit and yes it did work for me too.

no email or anything from nowtv so thanks for posting your success and hopefully other will find that they will be able to get their credit added to their account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to add some Tesco credit today. Same problem ‘sorry we are unable to add credit to your account’

clearly The scheme was not properly sorted out before launch. Now TV tech support need to get it sorted ASAP

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got an email from tech support today following a web chat earlier in the week, confirming that problem was fixed. Credit added fine when I tried again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I had an email from the support team over the weekend saying the problem had been fixed. I have confirmed that the funds do add, and I have enough for a SkySports Season Pass sat in my account waiting for the offer (which has now expired)

I've twice been on chat today. First time I got disconnected after giving the reference number and the person had read the notes - suspicious?

Second time I was just given the run around. Apparently the team will look into it and I will have to wait on another email.

I'm not going to roll over on this one. If I cant get that offer or something of equivalent value to me, I will be taking this further, externally to NowTV if necessary. 

I asked Chat if NowTv were covered by an Ombudsman, and I was told I had to contact NowTV by chat or email to get an answer.....which is what I was doing at that very moment.