cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Seems that you will be able to trade in your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple their value on your NowTV account with this new partnership announced below.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/1409923/now-tv-tesco-clubcard-deal

This is great news for me where i am a Tesco Clubcard member and all the other previous Clubcard partners on board where you can trade up your Tesco vouchers didn't interest me.

I read on another website (not from an official NowTV source) that the above will be happening sometime during August 2019 this year.

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having exactly the same problem 

i do have a theory though when the sky sports season pass offer expires they will reinstate account wallets that’s why they are giving such a long time to get back to people 

@nowtv don’t want you to get too much for your money

i must also say customer Service for @nowtv is non existent tried several platforms put no luck

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to get your NOW TV Credit. 

If you've converted your points and still unable to see your credit, please get in touch with us on live chat so we can look into your account.

Thanks

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F  I know I have already done live chat on Monday was told my case would be referred to technical support on the Tuesday.  I’ve heard nothing since   

I think a few of us have already done this. Your people don’t help in the slightest & seem to have no idea what they’re talking about. 

For me, it would just be nice to know a turn around as no-one can even tell me that. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same problem here. Got a lovely email from Tesco with a link to Now TV who say "Sorry — we couldn't add your credit: It looks like your NOW TV account can't accept the Clubcard voucher credit you're trying to redeem." Contacted online chat who finally said "In this case, I will need to escalate the case to our higher team and they will check."

I was hoping to get a Sports Day pass to watch the Liverpool v Arsenal game tomorrow, but I won't be holding my breath. Where is NOW TV's customer service and why can't I telephone anybody? Sometimes it's good to talk...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to redeem Tesco clubcard voucher but not accepted as credit to my account.  Problem will escalate for NOW tv as well as Tesco as more customers are blocked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I'm unable to redeem my Tesco vouchers AND now the season ticket offer is being shown as "you may not be eligible or the offer may have expired"

Please resolve this for me. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just sorted it myself...

If anyone is a Mac user with Safari then try Google Chrome

This allowed me to redeem my vouchers and it allowed me to use them as credit against the sky sports season ticket.

"Whoop whoop" as the kids say 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I thought this trick had worked for me on my iPad but when I logged in to see the credit in my account I got the same old can’t add credit to your account message.

Where about is the credit displayed, is it under My Account -> Bills & payments?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl-F

I’m confused as to whether or not I am supposed to add this Credit Wallet to my account as some posters seem to be saying they did, although it may have happened automatically for them successfully added their Credit amount to their NowTV accounts, if not and you lot are supposed to do it for us, them can you please shift your ######.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So it's not just me then!

Spent my clubcard points with the sole intention of buying a skysports season pass and can't add them.

NowTV on chat escalated the issue, but wont be replied to for up to 5 days when the Season Pass offer will have expired. Very, very poor NowTV. At least give us some assurances that we wont miss out on the Season Pass deal using clubcard points because of YOUR problem.