cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Seems that you will be able to trade in your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple their value on your NowTV account with this new partnership announced below.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/1409923/now-tv-tesco-clubcard-deal

This is great news for me where i am a Tesco Clubcard member and all the other previous Clubcard partners on board where you can trade up your Tesco vouchers didn't interest me.

I read on another website (not from an official NowTV source) that the above will be happening sometime during August 2019 this year.

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Good to hear that it has now gone live...... when they said soon, they meant soon!!!

I'll need to get my finger out and find out how you get a Tesco Clubcard, be it online or picking one up in store..... time to find out more.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just used tescos clubcard voucher to get soccer season ticket. Very easy to do. A GREAT DEAL! Thanks .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn't realise yesterday was the first day, might explain why I'm having problems redeeming yet no-one at Now can tell me why yet

Glad its been managed by at least by at least 1 person

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But I haven't added a credit wallet to any now TV account yet

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried following these instructions in the link below on the Tesco Clubcard website ?

I haven't tried my Clubcard vouchers yet by following these instructions so i can't confirm if it works or not.

https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/nowtv/uk-009896.prd

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've converted my Clubcard vouchers to {NowTV} money via the Clubcard site and tried to add it to my NowTV account via the link in the email but it isn't adding.

Wondering if I have to wait until active passes for both Entertainment and Cinema have less than a month to run, like when adding passes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  I don't think Now TV have put a credit wallet onto people accounts yet. But you can always contact NOW TV by live chat to see what the problem is and get back to me on what they said

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I chatted

I asked about the Credit Wallet, I don't think they know anything about that.

The Technical Dept are going to have a look and will email me, sometime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, keep me posted on what they say

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply the credit to my account. Getting a little frustrated as I purchased the credit with the sole intention of watching the Ashes cricket which started today. Got an email from support this morning telling me they would get back to me in 5 to 7 days at the earliest.

Not impressed.