cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Seems that you will be able to trade in your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple their value on your NowTV account with this new partnership announced below.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/1409923/now-tv-tesco-clubcard-deal

This is great news for me where i am a Tesco Clubcard member and all the other previous Clubcard partners on board where you can trade up your Tesco vouchers didn't interest me.

I read on another website (not from an official NowTV source) that the above will be happening sometime during August 2019 this year.

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Good spot......... this story has just popped up on my phone as well and sounds like quite a sweet deal, if you're a Tesco person.  Unfortunately I'm a Morrisons Man, but I might investigate this a bit further and look at getting a Tesco Clubcard and end up doing the odd bit extra at a Tesco store if it's going to help my Now TV viewing.............. I'm not sure if there's something about Esso petrol stations (that I do use regularly) and Tesco Clubcard points??  again, need to investigate further.

If it's going to help bump up your Now TV Credit Wallet, you can add those extra packs of chocolate biscuits to your Tesco trolley!!!!!!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Tesco Extra is virtually on my doorstep only one mile down the road from where i live 😊.

I tend to split my shopping between Tesco's, Aldi & Home Bargains.

Apart from the Tesco Clubcard vouchers come in handy, Tesco also regularly send in the post to their Clubcard members coupons to use in store, where i always tend to use their £4 or £3 coupon off a £30 spend to add a NowTV Gift card to my basket 😀.

Like the Tesco slogan says "Every Little Helps" 😀.

I have got a couple of Tesco Clubcard vouchers saved on my account so will have to test the water with the NowTV triple credit once the NowTV Credit Wallet goes live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Yes, don't mind adding to my Morrisons with a bit of Aldi or Lidl or anywhere the bargains might lie...... unfortunately that never really includes Tesco as the nearest big store is several miles away☹️

I did think the Tesco / Esso link may be a way to build points as that's my fuel of choice, but, with perfect timing it seems that those companies have JUST ended that particular link..... you no longer get Tesco Clubcard points in all Esso locations, now only at Esso stations with a Tesco Express shop attached and for me those are even rarer than the proverbial hens teeth!!!

If I dip in now and again with a Tesco visit it might be worth giving their Clubcard a go, but it will be interesting to hear how you get on with this when the Now TV thing does go live...... if it's a smooth operation and you make a killing, then we'll all want a piece of the action!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know by chance how to activate your Clubcard to Now Tv?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Tesco Clubcard Voucher trade in scheme to triple the value of your Clubcard vouchers with NowTV hasn't gone live yet.

Speaking to somebody at NowTV there in no official date yet, but apparently it's happening soon.

Once it goes live you should see a Credit Wallet in your NowTV account where you can trade up your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for three times the value of the vouchers.

NowTV  Broadband & Telephone Bills will be exempt from the scheme from what i have read on the internet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  1. They are advertising this in the Tesco leaflet as already live 🙈
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I did try asking a NowTV Staff member to squeeze an official date out of him, but all he would divulge was soon.

Been on the Tesco Clubcard website and couldn't see NowTV listed under the different partners already on board.

If it's being advertised on a Tesco official leaflet already gone live then it must be imminent 😁.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has any body got any new news on the launch date for Tesco clubcard 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

This article has just been added to the NowTV Help Centre with regards to Tesco Clubcard Vouchers.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account