cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tesco Clubcard £3.99 per month Cinema Pass

I've credited £48 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers to my Now TV account in order to purchase one year's cinema pass at £3.99 per month. So far so good, Now TV however is stating that the Cinema pass costs £11.99 per month, what have I missed, where did I go wrong?!?  Any suggestions other than PICNIC - problem in chair not in computer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi AB

What's PICNIC?

Anyway, £11.99 is now the current monthly price for a Sky/Now TV cinema pass, and £3.99 was a special offer price at some time in the past.  In fact, Now TV seem to have done away with cheap passes en masse and only does specially targeted deals, i.e. go to My Account>>>Passes & vouchers>>>OffersIf there are any specially priced passes targeted at you then this is where you will find them.

As far as "Where did you go wrong?", I think time and changes in business policy caught you unaware, such is life.

UK Bob

PS. BTW, read the latest rules on Tesco Voucher here:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Gwatch
Mentor

Where did you see this offer?

Tesco clubcard voucher exchange say effectively £3.99 per month i.e. you are changing approx £3.99 of clubcard vouchers into £11.99 of NowTV credit (3x the clubcard value), which pays for one months cinema.

So you changed £16 worth of vouchers into £48 worth of NowTV credit.

Let me know, if this was not the case.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Assuming you mean you exchanged £48 of Tesco clubcard vouchers into Now TV credit which would show at 3x their value on the now TV site ie: £144.

The now TV Cinema pass is £11.99 a month but Tesco advise £3.99 worth of points will cover a months payment as worth 3x value.

Also many companies including 'TrueGether' (google it) sell voucher codes at a reduced rate. I recently used one and all genuine!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi AB

What's PICNIC?

Anyway, £11.99 is now the current monthly price for a Sky/Now TV cinema pass, and £3.99 was a special offer price at some time in the past.  In fact, Now TV seem to have done away with cheap passes en masse and only does specially targeted deals, i.e. go to My Account>>>Passes & vouchers>>>OffersIf there are any specially priced passes targeted at you then this is where you will find them.

As far as "Where did you go wrong?", I think time and changes in business policy caught you unaware, such is life.

UK Bob

PS. BTW, read the latest rules on Tesco Voucher here:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your response. Checked the Tesco Club Card page again this morning, the Now TV offer of £3.99 for 1 month Cinema Pass is live until January.

PICNIC

Problem

In

Chair

Not

I

Computer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you exchange tesco vouchers they will are sent to Now TV and added to credit in your account. Now TV use this credit to pay for passes before bank cards. The price on the pass stays at £11.99, as your saving is through Tesco vouchers.