cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TalkTalk Discount technical issues

I have recently changed my internet package to Talk Talk and as part of the membership I had a discounted voucher for Now TV. 

I have been trying to activate the discount, but everytime I follow the link in the email provided by TalkTalk,  I get the same page load...

Sorry something went wrong

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please try again later.

I don't know if this is because I have had a previous membership with Now TV, but its very annoying.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You should get in touch with TalkTalk; it’s their voucher, and their email link.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You should get in touch with TalkTalk; it’s their voucher, and their email link.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if anything in this TalkTalk FAQ in the link below about NOW points you in the right direction.

Assuming you are eligible for the discounted offer and the FAQ in the link below is of no help, then sometimes using a different internet browser or a different internet device such has your smartphone / tablet can retrieve the voucher code when clicking the email offer.

Also sometimes when an email offer redirects you to the NOW website account on the end of the url address bar is a NOW voucher code embedded on the address link.

if there is a NOW*********** code at the end of the url address bar link, maybe try copying it and applying the code next to the relevant NOW Membership by clicking the " Apply Voucher " on your NOW Membership online account.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/NOW/ta-p/2457383 

Hopefully TalkTalk help support have already sorted the discount voucher code for you.