cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Talk talk voucher for now tv sky sports pass

hi, I set up my talk talk account etc on Thursday when it became live. I have been waiting for my talk talk voucher to come through so I could set up my now tv account and add sky sports. I have finally got my voucher through today and was originally told there would be no upfront cost as I will enter code and then pay £20 monthly. It is asking me to pay £20. I have tried to set it up a different way by adding the voucher number but there is no evident voucher code in the email I was sent from talk talk. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how I can add the voucher without an upfront fee today? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not a TalkTalk customer, but i was under the impression the code was just to get a discounted sports membership with NOW at £20 per month, where you still have to pay the first £20 for the first month and it's not free.

Don't know if there is anything on the small print or T&C's with the email to explain this.

Otherwise see if there is anything in these FAQ's and if not contact TalkTalk support.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/NOW/ta-p/2457383#email 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not a TalkTalk customer, but i was under the impression the code was just to get a discounted sports membership with NOW at £20 per month, where you still have to pay the first £20 for the first month and it's not free.

Don't know if there is anything on the small print or T&C's with the email to explain this.

Otherwise see if there is anything in these FAQ's and if not contact TalkTalk support.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/NOW/ta-p/2457383#email 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, I did have a feeling this would be the case but was told different 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hopefully a TalkTalk customer that uses the NOW forum who has taken advantage of this code offer with £20 per month for NOW sports will confirm my post is correct or not.

Or pop over to the Talk Talk Community Forum and ask the same question over there.

My gut feeling is that you will get the same answer.