cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV passes not loading with device

I bought new 4K now tv box which came with packages in it but when installing in to TV it said failed to install packages why is this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How far did you get with the setup process ?

Any error message on your television screen ?

If you got stuck at entering the six digit code from your television screen by following the instructions and the NowTV website didn't recognise or accept the code, then you will need to get in touch with NowTV live chat.

Or if the vouchers didn't upload to your account that came with the box after you setup the box, then again you need to contact live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

How far did you get with the setup process ?

Any error message on your television screen ?

If you got stuck at entering the six digit code from your television screen by following the instructions and the NowTV website didn't recognise or accept the code, then you will need to get in touch with NowTV live chat.

Or if the vouchers didn't upload to your account that came with the box after you setup the box, then again you need to contact live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have got a skysports pass  but it says on the nowtv that i cant use it have never had a problem before now 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What type of NowTV Sports Pass are you attempting to use ?

What playback device is causing the problem and what is the exact error code or message ?

Does the same error happen if you try using a different playback device ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem with passes bought from whsmiths.  I got nowhere with WHS who accused me of having used them.  So I asked Nowtv live chat for the expiration date of the vouchers and it turned out that the codes were no longer valid and had been withdrawn long before I'd even purchased them.

I wrote to Nowtv head office and they replaced them for me as a gesture of goodwill. 

From now on whenever I buy any cards or passes I always check the expiration date straight away on live chat.