cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TALK TALK Voucher

TalkTalk are offering a 12 month deal on  Sky Sports at £20 per month.

I applied received an email but No Voucher now it says there's a problem.

I had a deal originally for an initial 12 months but that ended in August.

Am I able to receive the new offer or not?

Now have offered me a 3 month deal at this rate but 12 months at the same rate is much better.

Anyone else had the same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the 12 month discounted offer you previously had with TalkTalk ?

If so, then my understanding the TalkTalk discounted NOW voucher was a one off for the first twelve months and then you go onto the standard rate (unless you try the cancel retention process or try renegotiating a new offer directly with NOW live chat).

NOW directly haven't offered a 12 months Sports Membership in a while because of the uncertainty of Covid and tend to offer shorter term Sports offers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the 12 month discounted offer you previously had with TalkTalk ?

If so, then my understanding the TalkTalk discounted NOW voucher was a one off for the first twelve months and then you go onto the standard rate (unless you try the cancel retention process or try renegotiating a new offer directly with NOW live chat).

NOW directly haven't offered a 12 months Sports Membership in a while because of the uncertainty of Covid and tend to offer shorter term Sports offers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you only have just signed up to TalkTalk, then you need to get in touch with Talk Talk direct about their NOW discounted offers.

Here's a TalkTalk FAQ about NOW.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-NOW/ta-p/2457383 

Should you have a received an email from TalkTalk with a link to claim the discounted offer then perhaps try a different internet browser on another device with a browser on it.

If there is a link to click on and you get an error message, see if there is a Voucher code embedded on the url link (either something like NOW******** or SMPT*******) and copy and paste this code directly on your online NOW account under My Membership, Apply Voucher code.