cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Summer of Golf Offer

Hi,

Does anyone know if the summer of golf offer is a full Sky Sports Month pass or only Sky Sports Golf?

Thanks

Si

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV Sports Pass offers will include all 10 live Sky Sports channels in the package price, even though it says summer of golf.

The same happend with the F1 nowtv offer where all 10 Sky Sports live channels are inclusive in the deal.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV Sports Pass offers will include all 10 live Sky Sports channels in the package price, even though it says summer of golf.

The same happend with the F1 nowtv offer where all 10 Sky Sports live channels are inclusive in the deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps that's what I was hoping as I missed the F1 deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been on to Live Chat following this as when you go to the page and select the offer, it either chucks you to the logged in home page or the movies home page without applying it.

Apparently it works fine for new customers, just not existing customers at the moment.

According to the person I was on Live Chat to my request for assistance has been escalated.  Anyone know if this actually means anything?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me - exactly the same issue.

40 mins chatting & still waiting - it's meant to apply to new & existing but doesn't allow existing customers to see the offer once logged in.

Technology is a joke!!

starman73
Elite

Worked for me as existing customer.  use this direct link below after logging in.  Also check you haven't got an existing sports pass.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_4MnthSPM_70GBP

You have to pay the whole £70 up front.

Not really sure it is that good an offer for those who want to watch the two majors and the ryder cup as it would cost less than £40 for three week passes. 

At the moment hoping for a single month offer for the rugby on next three weekends otherwise will just use three day passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @starman73

That is not the link that CS were trying to get me to go to, but it worked for me this way.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Starman73 that link worked for me too , appreciate your help m8 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I follow the link and it says I am not eligible for the offer - existing customer, no Sports passes currently, just movies and entertainment. 

Can anyone help??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@starman73 wrote:
You have to pay the whole £70 up front.

Not really sure it is that good an offer for those who want to watch the two majors and the ryder cup as it would cost less than £40 for three week passes. 

I was not too keen on having to pay the whole £70 up front.  In the event, I cancelled my existing Sports Pass which has just 3 weeks left to run, and they offered me three months of Sports at £20 per month, with no up-front payment.  I chose to go with that, even though it's slightly more expensive per month than the Summer of Golf offer.

Wlat