cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Student offer: £5 for 3 months Ent Pass

A person on Facebook has claimed they are a Now TV Brand Ambassador and gave a link to nowtvunis.com/ports to get 3 months Entertainment Pass for a total of £5. Is this a genuine offer by Now TV or a scam?

If this is a scam, do Now TV have Brand Ambassadors for universities at all? This link suggests they do: campusindustries.co.uk/role-nowtv, which just means that some people are pretending to be from NOW TV.

Any other info would be appreciated.

Please note: Live chat said to visit the Now TV community for answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappsThanks, i didn't know who else to tag so figured you'd know who to bring in.

@Jason-Ccampusindustries.co.uk confirmed it is a genuine offer. If it could be passed on to the relevant department to include this offer in the T&Cs of the official Now TV website, that would be helpful for verification purposes for customers.

For reference, campusindustries.co.uk reply: "Yes it is indeed genuine. It is an exclusive offer to the Now TV student ambassadors. The whole order process is conducted on the Now TV website."

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't work for NowTV and i am a customer like the majority of people who interact on this forum.

Where i did see your first post, but i didn't reply because i am not aware of this offer for students.

Saying that NowTV offer so many offers and promotions (which i can never keep fully track of them)where i wouldn't be surprised if this offer is legit.

Don't do anything at the moment, where i will tag @Karl-F and @Jason-C of the NowTV Community Team who can hopefully answer your question on here.

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Thanks for getting in touch.

We do have a number of offers available, and we are also supporting universities with ambassadors who may have things available. If you're a university student, I recommend talking to your relevant ambassador to understand how validation of the offer works.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappsThanks, i didn't know who else to tag so figured you'd know who to bring in.

@Jason-Ccampusindustries.co.uk confirmed it is a genuine offer. If it could be passed on to the relevant department to include this offer in the T&Cs of the official Now TV website, that would be helpful for verification purposes for customers.

For reference, campusindustries.co.uk reply: "Yes it is indeed genuine. It is an exclusive offer to the Now TV student ambassadors. The whole order process is conducted on the Now TV website."

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for the feedback.

To set expectations, I'm not sure if we'll be able to list all affiliates or partners we're marketing with in our T&Cs. This is simply because it's ever-changing, and we wouldn't want to mislead anyone.

However, I will definitely pass the suggestion along. We'll also do our best to make sure any campaign is as clear as possible - we should be making it obvious if an activity is officially sponsored by NOW TV ourselves!

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this offer also available to student who are undertaking apprenticeships? As you don"t get an ac.co.uk e-mail address under that scheme. Is there another way to access the offer?

Thanks

Graham

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Probably not, student offers (by any brand) are usually for university students. It might be worth contacting campusindustries as I did - worst they can do is say no.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have bought the student offer and it appears in my payments bill on the site. However, the system doesn't recognise my purchase and still does not let me watch any shows until I buy the 8 pounds deal.

Can you please help me solve this issue?

Thanks!