cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports season ticket 20/21

Are Now TV doing a pre paid sports season ticket for this year 20/21?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hoping they do do another season ticket.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Given the Covid-19 situation, I can’t see there been anything more than a monthly pass on offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah i’d say they will definately because crowds wont be allowed back in, in full, for ages and they might make a killing. I for one will be getting it, its really good. Current one ends tomorrow 29/7/20z

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks although if they dont I will not pay£34 a month!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Who pays £34/month?  There are often sky sports month pass offers, and even when you cancel it you get an offer.  Never paid more than £17/month, and more often £13/month.  Was an offer in June for £20/month and July for £25/month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am hoping for a new season pass but Now TV never seem to announce anything in advance.  I intend to cancel my sports pass renewal and will see what offer (if any) they make to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its a bit early yet as the season starts 12 September and finishes May 23 so it’ll be available in late August i would guess so as to cover the season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There will not be a season pass for 2020/21 for any sport.  The football season could be cancelled at any point, and after all the issues with refunds and extensions since March, there is no way Now TV would want to do that again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You don’t know that, your just making it up. Unless your the person who decides if there will be a season ticket then I suggest you refrain from telling us porkies