cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports passes query

I recently bought a sports day pass as it was on offer with 20% off, which I haven’t used yet. I have now bought a week pass gift card which I want to use first so I can watch both legs of a play off game this week, but can’t see how to add it to my passes. Do I have to use the day pass first or can I save it for later as I was hoping to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have already applied the one Day Sports Pass on your account, you won't be able to add or use the one Week Sports Pass until you finished watching the Day pass.

This is mentioned in this linked help article below under "Can i have more than one Sky sports pass at the same time".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have already applied the one Day Sports Pass on your account, you won't be able to add or use the one Week Sports Pass until you finished watching the Day pass.

This is mentioned in this linked help article below under "Can i have more than one Sky sports pass at the same time".

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers. I’d picked that up eventually and figured not. Got around it by setting up a new account with a different email address instead and now enjoying my week pass as planned!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a sports pass I bought in Curry’s. I don’t have a pc or laptop. Just an iPhone and an iPad . No idea how to activate it. It seems to need a voucher code....but where is this on the bit of cardboard I paid £10 for. I need a step by step guide please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a weeks sports pass which finished at 4.30. Been trying since then to work out what to do with the bit of cardboard I bought from Currys

Anonymous User
Not applicable

At the bottom on the back there’s a silver strip. You scratch it off et voila - there’s the code.