Not applicable

Sports pass discount

Does anybody know of any sky sports discount codes for now tv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Haven't seen any nowtv sports pass offers recently either on the nowtv offers website or mentioned over on HotUKDeals Smiley Sad

I am guessing you are already aware of nowtv sports gift cards either 1 week for £10 or 1 month for £25 from places like Argos, Curry's etc.

Which is a couple of quid cheaper than the normal SRP prices, though not has attractive as some of the monthly sports deals that nowtv offer now & again (where i have seen offers varying anywhere between £13 to £20 for a month sports pass). 

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jason_c 

If you are after the £20 per month for 4 months sports pass offer, then try manually applying this code below.

SPMPWCSSSW3G

jason_c
Mentor

Once again, thanks @schnappsSmiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jason_c 

Did the code work for you ?

jason_c
Mentor

Didn't get to use it, the NowTV site worked and I signed up about 30 seconds before you posted the code!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Curry's are offering a discount. It ends today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This code just worked for me August to Dec 2019! Cheers @schnapps 

Issac
Scholar

This £199 offer for 10 months ain't for me!  I  could get hit by a bus or be pushing up daisies in 6 months or worse still have to move house and have no Internet for a while!  it's far too long to look ahead. I much prefer the 4 months @£20 a month where you can cancel after each month ! One month at a time sweet Jesus;)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks mate I give it a go x

RoyB
Legend

@Issac  @schnapps 

Which for 10 months, is £200, or just £1 over the current promo.

Just as long as NowTV don’t whisk it away in the near future.......

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just put in code SPMPWCSSSW3G and got £20 / month until dec 2019.