Not applicable

Sports pass discount

Does anybody know of any sky sports discount codes for now tv

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Haven't seen any nowtv sports pass offers recently either on the nowtv offers website or mentioned over on HotUKDeals Smiley Sad

I am guessing you are already aware of nowtv sports gift cards either 1 week for £10 or 1 month for £25 from places like Argos, Curry's etc.

Which is a couple of quid cheaper than the normal SRP prices, though not has attractive as some of the monthly sports deals that nowtv offer now & again (where i have seen offers varying anywhere between £13 to £20 for a month sports pass). 

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Haven't seen any nowtv sports pass offers recently either on the nowtv offers website or mentioned over on HotUKDeals Smiley Sad

I am guessing you are already aware of nowtv sports gift cards either 1 week for £10 or 1 month for £25 from places like Argos, Curry's etc.

Which is a couple of quid cheaper than the normal SRP prices, though not has attractive as some of the monthly sports deals that nowtv offer now & again (where i have seen offers varying anywhere between £13 to £20 for a month sports pass). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

If you are thinking of getting one of the £25 one-month gift cards from Curry's, etc, get in there quick - because I suspect this promotion is coming to an end.  Last week I noticed that Curry's still have a few on sale at £25, but Argos are now selling identical one-month sports gift cards at £34, which is one penny dearer than the regular on-line price!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anybody is intrested in NowTV Gift cards at the moment, then according to Hotukdeals website Morrisons have them at 20% reduced price.

20% Off Now TV Cards In Store @ Morrisons
NOW TV £10 Sky Sports Pass - 1 Week now £8
NOW TV £10 Entertainment Pass - 2 Month now £8
NOW TV £15 Sky Movies Pass - 2 Month now £12

Unfortunately there is no Morrisons Stores near me to check and i don't know the duration of how long the reduced discounted offer on the NowTV Gift cards is available for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked Argos website they are still selling months sports pass at £25. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just checked Argos website they are still selling months sports pass at £25. 

Yes, but if you click on "More details" it tells you they are not available on line, and that you should order them from your local Argos store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

CURRYs DISCOUNT CODE - 50% off stick with sports month pass or three month pass. Enter code TDDNOWTV50 at checkout.Ends today!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your email. How do I go about it tho
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports month pass now on offer for £20/month for four months from the nowtv website.

jason_c
Mentor

Yep, seen that and trying to sign up but doesn't work when I'm signed in as it takes me to the standard Sky Sports page to charge me £33.99. Hey, @schnapps, any chance you can help or know a way? Remembered you managed to sort this out when the Sky Sports offer was on at Christmas. Thanks!