cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass and now tv stick

Hi I recently ordered the now tv stock and month sport pass bundle but did not get a sport pass code. How do I know if this month sport pass voucher is applied as I already have sports activated? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Go to My Account/Passes & vouchers.

Your Sports Pass, if it is there, will be at the top right of the display, under ‘You have n Vouchers waiting for you’ and you can ‘Click to see your vouchers’.

You can, and should, Redeem this when you have less than a month left on your active Pass, and it will then seamlessly follow that for the next month, instead of you being charged for it.

If there’s nothing up there, though, come back for more advice.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Go to My Account/Passes & vouchers.

Your Sports Pass, if it is there, will be at the top right of the display, under ‘You have n Vouchers waiting for you’ and you can ‘Click to see your vouchers’.

You can, and should, Redeem this when you have less than a month left on your active Pass, and it will then seamlessly follow that for the next month, instead of you being charged for it.

If there’s nothing up there, though, come back for more advice.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought the now tv stick with the month pass but no voucher shows up so am unable to start using the pass although the stick will not be delivered for another 5 days

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You won't be able to redeem the pass that comes bundled with the stick, until the stick is delivered and setup on your TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that. But when the payment completed it said I can start watching on my devices like my mobile phone.

Anyway at least I know to wait now. Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Personally i would have picked up the nowtv stick with the bundled pass from a local Retailer such has Argos etc if you live close to a Store (saves waiting five days for delivery).

I am assuming you have gone with the 1 month sports pass with the stick ?

If you have gone for a cinema pass, then maybe start a 7 day free trial if you haven't taken advantage of the trial previously whilst waiting for delivery of the stick.

Should you take up any free trials, make sure you cancel the trial well before the trial date ends to avoid the pass auto renewing each month.

Unfortunately there are no sport pass free trials 😠.