cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports offer likely?

As the title says, what's the prospect of an offer to coincide with the new football season, starting in 8 days from now?

I'm currently holding out on restarting my Sports sub in case I miss out on a dedicated 'season pass' for the football as has been done with the F1 season recently.

PS. what's up with these stupid labels you're now required to enter to get a question posted? The labels offered to me for this thread weren't really relevant to my query.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are doing an offer £179 for 10 months of sports 

would have liked a £20 per month offer so gonna just get a pass from Argos or currys 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

H

ello ... £18 per month  for all the sports

Channels... £180 PER SEASON. ..ANYONE GOT THE DEAL.....Y IS THERE NO CONTACT NUMBER FOR. .NOW TV 

There's a link a few posts up there @Anonymous User 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That link doesn't work for me (and several others by the looks of it). 

I go through to press "Buy now" after selecting existing customer and the page does not load; I just se endless coloured circles moving. Tried on an iPad, Android phone, and Windows computer, happens with all of them. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

That link doesn't work for me (and several others by the looks of it). 

I go through to press "Buy now" after selecting existing customer and the page does not load; I just se endless coloured circles moving. Tried on an iPad, Android phone, and Windows computer, happens with all of them. 

@Anonymous User 

Is it this one from @tuscans

I spent 5 on the online chat. Had the same probelm as everyone else and tried the previous link without any success. 

Spoke to Rajesh who gave me this link for "existing customers" only.....worked straight away for me and takes you to the £179 payment page.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Hope it works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, that's the link I tried which is not working for me, as I described. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, that's the link I tried which is not working for me, as I described. 

@Anonymous User Have you tried deleting all cookies, history and cache then trying again? Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. I've tried that, I've even installed new browsers across all devices with still no luck. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes. I've tried that, I've even installed new browsers across all devices with still no luck. 

This is strange although i had a guy yesterday on here who couldnt load up his passes or offers and he tried using his 4G nstead of WiFi and it worked. Any chance you haven't tried that yet @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interesting. Hadn't tried that, but I have just now with no success.

My only option is to try with a completely new account, but I'd rather not create a new one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me as well.... any fix coming??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Those of you who can't use the offer... 

Are you already using an offer for a TV service from Now TV?  Like reduction on existing Entertainment package, etc?

I read the Term and Conditions and noticed that this TV offer is only available to those who are not using any offers from Now TV and thats why I think I can't sign up for the offer myself.  I currently get half price Entertainment package.

Check you account and see if thats your issue also?