cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArronSanders
First Poster

Re: Sports offer likely?

I am trying to purchase the 10 month sports offer but after clicking buy now I cannot get past the loading screen anybody else suffered with this and know a solution at all?

0 Thanks
stereohaven
Contributor 4

Typical.

I was holding out for a season pass but wanted to watch the golf so I took a 3 months for £20 a month deal which runs until mid October. 

Oh well. Must be strong and not buy another sports pass until we see the Black Friday deals in November!

0 Thanks
tuscans
Contributor 2

I spent 5 on the online chat. Had the same probelm as everyone else and tried the previous link without any success. 

Spoke to Rajesh who gave me this link for "existing customers" only.....worked straight away for me and takes you to the £179 payment page.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Hope it works

Philby
Occasional Poster

Link worked - thank's a lot.  Able to watch the EFL now.

Sky really should sort their website out.  Must be missing out on loads of subscriptions

0 Thanks
roberto1959
Contributor 1

Yay. It worked. Thanks. 

0 Thanks
Idontbelieveyou
First Poster

Usual incompetence from Nowtv or a devious marketing ploy? Spread word of season ticket offer to attract more punters to the service but never have any of the links work.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
fulham21
Contributor 1

H

ello ... £18 per month  for all the sports

Channels... £180 PER SEASON. ..ANYONE GOT THE DEAL.....Y IS THERE NO CONTACT NUMBER FOR. .NOW TV 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@fulham21 wrote:

H

ello ... £18 per month  for all the sports

Channels... £180 PER SEASON. ..ANYONE GOT THE DEAL.....Y IS THERE NO CONTACT NUMBER FOR. .NOW TV 

There's a link a few posts up there @fulham21 🙂

imamazedwill
Occasional Poster

That link doesn't work for me (and several others by the looks of it). 

I go through to press "Buy now" after selecting existing customer and the page does not load; I just se endless coloured circles moving. Tried on an iPad, Android phone, and Windows computer, happens with all of them. 

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@imamazedwill wrote:

That link doesn't work for me (and several others by the looks of it). 

I go through to press "Buy now" after selecting existing customer and the page does not load; I just se endless coloured circles moving. Tried on an iPad, Android phone, and Windows computer, happens with all of them. 

@imamazedwill 

Is it this one from @tuscans

I spent 5 on the online chat. Had the same probelm as everyone else and tried the previous link without any success. 

Spoke to Rajesh who gave me this link for "existing customers" only.....worked straight away for me and takes you to the £179 payment page.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Hope it works

0 Thanks