cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports offer likely?

As the title says, what's the prospect of an offer to coincide with the new football season, starting in 8 days from now?

I'm currently holding out on restarting my Sports sub in case I miss out on a dedicated 'season pass' for the football as has been done with the F1 season recently.

PS. what's up with these stupid labels you're now required to enter to get a question posted? The labels offered to me for this thread weren't really relevant to my query.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are doing an offer £179 for 10 months of sports 

would have liked a £20 per month offer so gonna just get a pass from Argos or currys 

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

They are doing an offer £179 for 10 months of sport

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

That is a very nice offer.  Shame I have a month pass with my now TV stick to use within a year otherwise I would take that.

Available to new and existing NOW TV customers signing up via www.nowtv.com only. 18+. UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period Sky Sports Month Pass automatically renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Offer ends 11.59pm 20 August 2018. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Considering this offer, but it's not very clear if this covers just the Football channels or all of the Sky Sports channels. Anyone able to confirm?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Considering this offer, but it's not very clear if this covers just the Football channels or all of the Sky Sports channels. Anyone able to confirm?

Thanks.

It's all of the Sky Sports channels.

roberto1959
Scholar

I've been trying to take this £179 offer for 10 month sports pass, but it's proving impossible. I'm an existing customer, click on Get the offer, but the offer does not come up, just the normal day, week or month passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem of not seeing the £179 offer when I go into my account??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guys,

Does anyone know if the Sky Sports Season Pass allows access to all the Sports channels or will it solely be for the Football channels? Only wondering as I enjoy other sports (like most I presume!)

Cheers!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Guys,

Does anyone know if the Sky Sports Season Pass allows access to all the Sports channels or will it solely be for the Football channels?

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. It's for all the channels, you're getting a normal NOW TV Sports Month Pass for 10 months paid upfront. If you've not had a sports pass before you can find out more about how it works and what it includes here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Guys,

Does anyone know if the Sky Sports Season Pass allows access to all the Sports channels or will it solely be for the Football channels?

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. It's for all the channels, you're getting a normal NOW TV Sports Month Pass for 10 months paid upfront. If you've not had a sports pass before you can find out more about how it works and what it includes here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

It's a great offer but only IF they fix the website so we can actually take it up Smiley LOL Let's hope they sort this out today as I'm primed for tonights big kick off in the EFL. Failing that I'll just take out the emailed offer of 4 months at £20 per month and then just dip in and out later in the season if other offers become available to me. Bottom line is NowTV/Sky will make more money off me if they get their site fixed and allow me to give them £179 of my dosh Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Usual incompetence from Nowtv or a devious marketing ploy? Spread word of season ticket offer to attract more punters to the service but never have any of the links work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

H

ello ... £18 per month  for all the sports

Channels... £180 PER SEASON. ..ANYONE GOT THE DEAL.....Y IS THERE NO CONTACT NUMBER FOR. .NOW TV